Get to Know Deaton Fleet Solutions
The Most Trusted Truck Repair Center In The Southeast
Since our company was founded in 2000 by Coy Deaton, we have quickly established a solid reputation based on superior quality service, value and customer convenience. Coy’s experience and expertise in the industry helped him bring repair and maintenance solutions to fleets of all sizes and owner-operators by consistently providing high-quality truck repair and maintenance services for all models and brands of trucks, trailers, buses, motorhomes, RVs, flat decks, vans, and dump trunks. We’ve grown in both size and scope over the past 20 years, allowing us to reach more clients and provide them with the highest standards of quality service in the commercial truck repair industry.
The Deaton Team Is Second to None
At Deaton Fleet Solutions, our technicians, mechanics, and staff work together—and work hard—to make sure the best service is delivered to every single one of our customers. And with constant training, skill upgrades, and the most up-to-date tools and equipment, we can handle even the toughest, most challenging truck repairs, including severe collision damage, box rollup and box barn door repairs, electronic diagnostics, and DPF repairs. We’re also experts at heating and refrigeration repairs, paint, and handling all insurance claims.
Our team loves working on trucks, but we also love working with people—each other and our customers. You’ll find we’re enthusiastic and welcoming, performance-oriented, and committed to making sure you’re satisfied. You can trust us to stay in contact with you while your truck is being repaired, and to get the work done when we say we will.
Deaton Fleet Solutions is proud to be the premiere repair and maintenance provider in the Southeast United States. We offer:
- Three state-of-the-art fleet maintenance facilities in Georgia: Rome, Adairsville, and Cartersville
- A large, fully equipped mobile service fleet spread across Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Mississippi
- 20+ years of experience in the truck repair industry
- Current computerized diagnostic technology
- Up-to-date service equipment and tools
- Truck repair technicians with years of experience
- A dedicated and friendly staff
- A large inventory of truck and trailer parts
- A comfortable waiting area and rest lounge